Application deadline: 31 July 2018
The APSR is pleased to announce the availability of Awards for three members to attend and present at the 59th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Respiratory Society in Tokyo, Japan, 12–14 April 2019.
The awardees will be those judged by the APSR Research Committee to have submitted the best abstracts.
The Award includes:
- Travel subsidy of $1,000 for each awardee normally resident in Northeast Asia, or $1,500 for those normally resident in Southeast Asia
- Cost of accommodation at an JRS-designated hotel
- Meeting registration
You must be:
- an APSR member (through en bloc membership or individual membership)
- normally resident in Northeast Asia or Southeast Asia. Note that this award is designed for Young Investigators from Asian countries/regions and who do not have the benefit of JRS membership.
- aged ≤40
- the First Author of an accepted abstract for the Meeting and able to attend the Meeting in person.
- Awardees are required to send a report (circa 500 words) of their experience at the Meeting, together with their photo at the Meeting, to the APSR Secretariat within one month after the Meeting. The report may be published on the Young Investigators webpage, APSR Bulletin and/or Newsletter.
- Abstract of up to 1,500 words with no more than 1 figure or table
- One-page bio-sketch (NIH template)
- Letter of support from your supervisor or head of department
- To be received by the APSR Secretariat APSRinfo@theapsr.org before 31 July 2018