APSR-CHEST Awards to the
APSR Congress in Taipei, Taiwan, 29 November – 2 December 2018
Abstract submission deadline: Thursday 31 May 2018
We are pleased to announce the availability of Awards for two CHEST members to attend the APSR Congress in Taipei, Taiwan, 29 November – 2 December 2018.
The awardees will be those judged to have submitted the best abstracts.
- Return economy airfare from the awardee's usual place of residence to Taipei, Taiwan
- Four nights' accommodation at an APSR-designated hotel
- Congress registration
You must be:
- A CHEST member
- Aged ≤35
- 3-7 years post-PhD (or equivalent) or 3-7 years post-certification as a professional respiratory specialist
- Awardees are required to send a report (circa 500 words) of their experience at the Congress to the APSR Secretariat within one month after the APSR Congress. The report may be published on the Young Investigators webpage, APSR Bulletin and/or Newsletter.
- Abstract to be submitted via the APSR Congress website apsr2018.com by Thursday 31 May 2018.
- The APSR Research Committee will inform those accepted for presentation at the Congress.
- After receiving an acceptance, application for the Award to be made via the CHEST website (webpage to be confirmed) by (date to be confirmed).
- The CHEST awards committee will select the best two abstracts from all CHEST members who have applied, and inform the successful awardees.