APSR Travel Award to the
ERS International Congress 2018 in Paris, France, 15–19 September 2018
Abstract submission deadline: 15 February 2018
The APSR is pleased to announce the availability of Awards for two members to attend the ERS International Congress 2018 in Paris, France, 15–19 September 2018.
The awardees will be those judged by the APSR Research Committee to have submitted the best abstracts. Abstracts must be submitted to the ERS, not to the APSR.
- Return economy airfare from the awardee's usual place of residence to Paris
- Cost of accommodation at an ERS-designated hotel
- Congress registration
You must be:
- an APSR member (en bloc or individual)
- aged ≤35
- the First Author of an accepted abstract for the ERS International Congress 2018 and able to attend the Congress in person.
- Each awardee is required to send a report (circa 500 words) of their experience at the Congress, together with their photo at the Congress, to the APSR Secretariat within one month after the Congress. The report may be published on the Young Investigators webpage, APSR Bulletin and/or Newsletter.