APSR Young Investigator Travel Award to the
CHEST Annual Meeting 2018 in San Antonio, USA, 6–10 October 2018
Abstract submission deadline: 2 March 2018
The APSR is pleased to announce the availability of Awards for two members to attend the CHEST Annual Meeting 2018 in San Antonio, Texas, USA, 6–10 October 2018.
The awardees will be those judged by the APSR Research Committee to have submitted the best abstracts. Abstracts must be submitted to CHEST, not to the APSR.
- Return economy airfare from the awardee's usual place of residence to San Antonio
- Cost of accommodation at a CHEST-designated hotel
- Meeting registration
Each awardee must be:
- An APSR member (en bloc or individual)
- Aged ≤40
- the First Author of an accepted abstract and able to attend the Meeting in person.
- Each awardee is required to send a report (circa 500 words) of their experience at the Meeting, together with their photo at the Meeting, to the APSR Secretariat within one month after the Meeting. The report may be published on the Young Investigators webpage, APSR Bulletin and/or Newsletter.
- Deadline: 2 March 2018
- Procedure: See chestmeeting.chestnet.org
(Note: The same website is used for each year's Meeting, so the CHEST 2018 details will not appear until sometime after the CHEST 2017 Meeting.)
Visa processing times:
- Note that visas for the US can take a long time to process, depending on nationality and location. Contact the nearest US Embassy for details.